Volunteering with CALA provides you with:
- an exciting opportunity to meet new people, and work with and learn from committed industry professionals. Doors will open for you, as you become part of a network of experts with similar interests and challenges!
- an important voice in shaping the direction CALA programs.
- an invaluable opportunity to learn from other laboratories and bring tangible insights and best-practices into your workplace.
- training opportunities and paid travel throughout Canada, with some positions.
- a chance to keep up-to-date on the latest laboratory quality systems issues, regulatory requirements and conformity assessment standards.
The choice is yours – depending on the position, volunteers are asked to contribute from as little as 1-2 days yearly right up to travelling to 3 Board meetings yearly.
From bench analysts, to quality assurance specialists, to industry consultants, to senior laboratory managers, and everyone in between, CALA volunteers represent a wide variety of ages, backgrounds and experience.
Click on the position title of interest to contact CALA.