2100: Lead Auditor for ISO/IEC 17025:2005
In Class - 2 Days
Virtual - 3 Part days
Take your auditing skills to the next level. Learn the skills required to confidently lead audits of laboratories accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.
Who Should Attend
For all laboratory staff who conduct internal audits under ISO/IEC 17025.
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to lead a successful audit. It builds on the material covered in the CALA Internal Auditor course and concentrates on the role of the Lead Auditor. Using a combination of lectures and hands-on practice, this course covers the requirements of leading an audit from the planning phase through to closing off the audit.
- Planning for an internal audit
- Creating audit plans
- Handling audit assignments
- Managing the audit team throughout the audit
- Reaching consensus on findings
- Presenting an audit report
- Dealing with issues during an audit
- Closing off internal audits
- Creating an audit report for the management review