CALA Proficiency Testing Program
General CALA Proficiency Testing Reports
Starting in October 2012 the reports available in this section include a summary report for each test group provided in that study (PT35 – Proficiency Testing Summary Report)
A PT Notice may be included:
- PT NOTICE: effective March 2009, study specific information such as modifications from the standard evaluation procedure.
Reports prior to October 2012 are available on request (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the following reports are included in each .zip package:
- GENERAL: to be used in conjunction with the custom paper report mailed to each participating laboratory. Identifies the scoring system used and the overall performance summary for all participants.
- APPENDIX: provides an overall summary of performance, by individual parameter, for all participating laboratories. Registration codes are used to ensure confidentiality.
- METHOD: grouped by method, provides the number of data points, the mean and standard deviation for each sample concentration of an analyte.
- HISTOGRAM: provides a graphical representation of results reported based on instrumentation.